It’s official- we are 99% certain we know what things will cost (assuming nothing goes wrong of course) and so we will begin allowing pre-orders for the next shipment.
Important things to know:
- The shipment will get here just before Pesach starts and we will not begin delivering it until AFTER Passover ends- hopefully on the afternoon of May 1st. If something goes wrong, we will notify you using the contact information you provide us with when you make your reservation.
- For those that are worried about hametz ownership during Passover- the syrup is NOT certified kosher for Pesach so we will be selling it all to the Rabbanut of Ma’alot until Pesach is over. Your pre-orders are reservations and do not mean that you “own” the syrup so you do not need to worry about “selling” it as part of your pre-pesach hametz sale. We will not own it until Pesach ends and you will not own it until sometime after that- so you’re covered. If your Rabbi says otherwise- so be it. We look forward to getting your order when we are open for business again sometime on May 1st.
- We will have 9 different products to offer you which you can see in the store. Purchases can be made by paypal or credit card- and if you want to do a deposit to our bank account you can do that too- but you’ll need to contact us to arrange this.
More updates will follow so please check back in on us or start following one of the social media channels that we have been setting up:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maplesyrupisrael/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/maple-syrup-in-israel
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maplesyrupinisrael/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/maple_israel
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/maplesyrupinisr/
…and PLEASE tell your friends!